Several items regarding our condo grounds:
1. Work should begin on Monday, April 20, to repair the sinkhole by the garage entrance. It is anticipated this will take less than a week, but that's a guess.
2. The new sod is taking root. OK to walk on it, but don't play football with metal cleats (ha).
3. Thanks to Jay Breakiron for chairing the cleanup day a couple of weeks ago. 20 5-gallon buckets of sand were swept up and removed from the garage and parking areas--that's 100 gallons of sand!
In addition, the workers that day (and the next) repaired a broken water line to the dock hydrants saving the association a few hundred dollars. Thanks!
4. Thanks to Paul Engstenberg for chairing a work day on the boat docks. New hose racks were installed at each hydrant, two new cleats were installed at each slip, and new slip numbers were mounted to the boardwalk. Thanks to all who helped. Note: the fish cleaning strand should be reinstalled by mid-May.
5. Brian Mendelson and Pat (unit 309) are now chairing the landscape committee. If you would like to volunteer to help please contact them.
Please display your parking pass and please clean up after your pet.
Don't forget the owners meeting, May 9, 1:00pm, West OC VFD Hall. Directions in the mail. Please be sure to mail in your proxy and your ballot when received--I think the ballots go out today. It is important that we receive both the proxy and the ballot so that we have a quorum for the meeting. Two new owners have volunteered to replace two retiring board members so we will have a full slate--let's make it official.
Stay safe and well,